本篇代写assignment-可口可乐的用水行为讲了可口可乐在全球范围内违反了其不道德的用水行为，并故意违反了所有相关法律，它认为这些法律不会带来任何报复行动。然而，这样的活动可能会对利益相关者产生严重的影响。本篇代写assignment文章由新西兰第一论文 Assignment First辅导网整理，供大家参考阅读。
Impact of the practice on stakeholders
Coca Cola has been defiant in its unethical water use across the globe and it deliberately violates all relevant laws that it feels would bring no retaliatory action. However, there can be severe impacts on the stakeholders by such activities.
1. Customers are its biggest and the most important stakeholders. Without customers, the company would not exist. Therefore, if the company continues to indulge in unethical practices, its customers would refrain further from buying Coca Cola products. Environmentally aware customers would even shift their loyalty completely and protest the company’s practices (Beachler and Shevory, 2014).
2. Environment is another stakeholder. By such practice, Coca Cola would ultimately hurt and destroy the environment across the globe because of generating water shortage. This can lead to severe conditions of living for the poor. Where there is already water shortage, like in Indonesia, the situation could become worse.
3. Investors would refrain from further investing in the company and they may also withdraw current investments, because returns would slow down eventually.
4. Government could be hurt in its revenue collection through lower taxes. And it may also become a protestor if it violates the fundamental right of the poor citizens.
5. The company owners may be least affected because they have been the primary instigator of such unethical practices. Hence, they might be left with increasing losses and reduced profit.